Tuesday, May 22, 2012

If I can't be beautiful, I want to be invisible



This quote is another smart sentence of Chuck Palahniuk.
I really admire him for his quotes...and I was trying to find something about beauty...and then I found this.

Well, what do you think being beautiful means?
What do you think being model means?
How do you think a perfect person looks like?

We should know that in ancient times people didn't mind how women look so much. They didn't use make-up and such things...it was just natural beauty. Just she and her nature.
But I'm dissapointed because of one thing.
Ideal of woman.
Do you know how this world presents perfect woman?
Skinny girl...really skinny...
she's often suffering from anorexia...
what is not healty.

And that pressure on girls nowdays is ubelievable.
Just imagine...you want to fit somewhere. You don't want to be something special...
So you're trying to find a way to your "finish..."
Unfortunately some girls want to do it in all costs...
They're on diets which are practically starvation....
they suffers from anorexia and bulimia....

Girls I want to tell you...one thing you already are beautiful as you are.
You should better know it before you do some stupid thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment