Sunday, March 18, 2012

Make Me Into Anything ...but just...love me

Hello there. It's longer time from time when I write here for the last time.
How have you been from that time?
I finally don't think too much because my best friend visited me...
You know that feeling when you keep some feelings inside and you can't get rid of them?
It was like this for me...for a few months but it's okay already.

You can see beautiful , optimistic , cheerful life...and that makes you think that you don't have to worry about everything.
Thanks to this beautiful weather I've started with jogging and my mind is so clear when you compare it to my mind during the winter.
I'm glad. Because it feels better than when I was worrying about everything.
Even though I still have problem to start conversation with people but it's better now and it's going to improve.

I just wanted to tell you that I'm alive :).

And I will be even more alive...so you can look forward to my next articles! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment